Social Security provides the income stability that many retirees are looking for in retirement.
Because of the complexity, there are many important individual decisions that need to be made to choose the best option for you.
5 important questions you should know.
For many retirees, Social Security benefits form the foundation of their retirement income. In order to make sure you get the most out of your benefits, you should have a solid grasp on this complex matter.
We have put together an informative brochure that helps answer the following questions:
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your Social Security benefit?
Please contact us to receive your brochure!